twitter


    For the wedding souvenirs we think about something that useful and contain a message. I think about an EcoBag. A multifunctional bag that made from canvas fabric to promote reducing plastic bag. 
    At first I still confuse with the design, but suddenly I got an idea. The concept is a tree of our dreams. The tree represent something that live and give life. The tree contain our dreams,passions, and expertise. 
Love Life
In that tree there are several pictures. 
House: our dream house
Love: full of love and love for all
Bee: our purpose to be a benefit human beings
Smile: full of smile
Book: learn for live and live for learn
Japan icon: represent our passion for japan and dream to be there someday, and also represent my wedding gift
Water molecule: living a fresh life
Sunflower: my favorite flower, represent the cheerful, spirit, and admiration
Camera: Argentum's favorite item as his passion in photography
DNA : icon for me as biology teacher
Erlenmeyer: icon for Argentum as Chemistry teacher
Ag Al : Argentum for Agus Galih, Alumina for Alfiyah


the back side of EcoBag, SejutaKebahagiaan 
We design the concept together, me and Argentum #memories
We put a quote in our design, 
grow life
save life
love life
And we also put our wish for our LOA, Sejuta Kebahagiaan, mean a thousand happiness.
The Ecobag for my wedding souvenirs


1 comments:

  1. it's very so sweet sist..
    adeknya blum kluar kan??sehat2 kan di dalam sana?aku k lumajang tgl 24-29..semoga adiknya lahir tgl 29(wkwkwkw..biar sm kyk aq<--apa'an coba??hehehe)