twitter


About the wedding gift, once Argentum asked me. Since that, I think hard of it. Something for my wedding gift. Something special, remarkable, unique, not damning him, everlasting, and meaningful. Then, I know what I want for my wedding gift. I asked him 2000 yen for the gift, and as my expectation he said yes.. :) #happy


Then he got that 2000 yen by the help from a friend. He was work in Japan, and on June 2011 he went home. So Argentum had an opportunity to get the 2000 yen from Japan. #special


Well, actually it is not just about 2000 yen. This 2000 yen has a deep meaning. For us, for me especially.
The 2000 came from 1000 and 1000. 1000 represent me that has 1000 happiness, and 1000 represent him that also has 1000 happiness. By our union within this marriage, we hope our happiness multiply many times until become a million of happiness.  The number 2 also has a special meaning. He declare his love on 2 January, then we engaged on 2nd month, February. 


Then this is it, the 2000 yen created by Argentum. Full of my favorite sunflower, with honey bee, and our picture with happy smile. . #so sweet


The Wedding Gift from Argentum
  

0 comments: