twitter


Grow Life
Save Life
Love Life
     That quote was our wedding theme. It was printed in our eco-bag souvenirs. Now, we experiencing a new growing life. Yeah, thanks to Allah, we'll gonna have a baby. We were so excited and happy when knowing that the test is positive. This was the best gift in our wedding. 
     The first sign of the gift is I haven't got my menstruation for 2 weeks. Then I got sick and feel weak. I'm refuse my husband's suggestion to have a test because I'm afraid it will be negative just like the test before. But, surprisingly the test was positive.
positive
     The next day we visit a doctor to perform a clinical examination. We went to the Muhammadiyah clinic. There we meet with the obstetrician, Edi Fuziantoro. The doctor examining my pregnancy using ultrasonography machine. And when I saw my baby picture on the screen, I felt so wonderful. . . a new life, growing inside me. . .
my baby on screen
     Now, as a pregnant woman, I'm the newbie. I feel sick and weak. Not as usual, I have no appetite. I have to force my self to eat.
     I got vitamin from doctor, and I have to keep eating for my baby. Hopefully my baby grow well and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. congrats......!

  1. Makasiii ciin.. :)
    Mohon doanya lagi ya supaya kehamilannya sehat sampai kelahiran baby ntar.. :)