twitter


    Minna san .... Genki desu ka?
How was your day? Healthy? Fun? I hope so. . .
Well, after attending a tree planting event last Saturday, I thought of something. . .
   I thought about a bicycle.
Riding bikes with the my students yesterday gives a different sensation and experience. I want to ride my own bike. But now I do not have one. . . h0h0. . .
   I had planned all along to buy a bike, but I'm tempted to buy Hazel first. . . Oops ..
   Yesterday I was browsing some models of city bike, and I fell in love at first sight on this bike.

City Bike Polygon Sierra CX

Sierra is a Spanish word, it means mountain range.. so sweet
 
    This bike is so match in me. . . The olive green color is so soft. . .
It costs about 1.65 million rupiahs. Waaahh ... must start saving again .... >. <
    Then I also plan to add accessories on bike. I always bring a laptop to school. If I take it with the usual bag I'll trouble. So I plan on adding a bike bag which is placed on the luggage rack.

 
    Huwaaaa .... I feel impatient to ride my own bike!
Hopefully next year I can bike to school! Cycling is healthy and loving environment. . .Go Green Heart!

2 comments:

  1. hohoho,,lagi musim nih sepedaan
    kunjungan pertama :)

    btw badge visit lumajang dikiri itu pas diklik kok Domain for Sale??

  1. terima kasih udah mampir hehe. . :)
    iya, ni lagi pengen sepeda. . gerakan peduli lingkungan semakin kuat sekarang!
    visit lumajang itu ada webnya kok, mgkin lgi diperbaiki kali ya. .