twitter


Finally I had my second temporary tattoos.
My first tattoo, depicting my favorite creatures, The Dragonfly. Dragonfly represent strong, smart, and beautiful creature.


This time I chose something else. After I passed the many events that drain my feelings, I decided to make a tattoo of a word that became my spell. DREAM. Written in Japanese kanji character that was read as Yumei.
I'm hoping to get the strength and courage to make all my dreams come true.





After I observed many times, I found something interesting. something that made me aware of the reality.
This may be just stupid and unimportant opinions. but for me, this gives more strength to hold on to my decision.



Please see the tattoo pictures, kanji character for the word "dream" if viewed like pictures ghost / demon ...
 But if the image is viewed with a 180 degree rotation, then we will see another picture ... Kanji characters that appear as a picture of a man who appeared was victorious ...


That little fact makes me think. sometimes dreams really looks like the devil that undermines our souls, it seems as an insatiable desire, a dream that makes us complacent and deny reality.


Whereas the opposite of the dream is reality. From the image above, the opposite of the dream is described as a man who triumphed. Then I think, that it doesn't matter to dream and fight for our dreams. But, it should not make us complacent and justifies any means. Dreaming but still grounded in reality.


If our lives do not fit our dreams, don't force to make it the same. Then make us justifies any means although it was wrong and deplete our feelings. We don't have to do it... It will only hurt us ... Learn to accept the fact ...


I took lessons from the experience of my life ... Dreaming is the way we learn sincere ...

0 comments: