twitter



I can't deny this yearning so badly ... It could make me die ...
I want to meet him.. Even a glance ...

"So please, today, let's go on a stroll
trough the empty night town
because in the moonlight, the usual thing
can look so beautiful
"

08.00pm that night, July 11, 2010 .. I turn on my phone to tell my Mom that I've come down safely ... then I sent my Mom a message. Later I also want to call someone who I always long for.
I have not had time to type a single letter while my phone rang. A familiar tune, a familiar icon picture... He called me ... at a moment I was stunned, but soon I received his call ... His voice sounded from across ... Asking for my existence ... Asking how I was about...

We plan to return to Depok after a short break in Cibodas ... We're going to ride public transportation from Cibodas-Bogor-Depok, because the trains do not operate this late already ... However, he intends to pick me up ... I do not know what's on his mind ... It's late night ... and he's a long way in Ciputat. Intends to meet in Bogor and take me home to Depok.

Getting late, 11.15 pm ... There are constraints .. We can not achieve the Bogor Barangsianang's terminal in accordance with the initial agreement, because we can't got any public transport ... Ironically he had reached the Bogor's terminal ... I call him ... He said he would wait at Ciawi's red light intersection... hemmm .. It means that he's moving even further to up to me ...

12.18 am, We get off at the Ciawi's intersection ... I was waiting, but he hasn't came yet ... I sent him many messages ... My phone keep rang even the battery was dying ... I was waiting under the banner at the Ciawi's intersection ... Waiting for someone with black Xenia ... Finally ... When I looked at the street with reflective ... My friends shouting and waving at me ... He has arrived ...

01.00 am. I did not care about my appearance ... I'm definitely look so bad... Smell... Gross... Black... Dull ... Ugly...
Despite feeling that way ... I was smiling  ... I looked at him, he wore blue jeans, a gray jumper, mountain sandals, and that special shirts...
Whether intentionally or not ... He has touched me that night...

I sat in the front seat, next to a man with glasses perched on the rumpled hair... Which still driving and looking straight ahead ... Which look busy listening to Final World Cup's broadcast ... Driving on a deserted city street at night ..
This man has made me can not say anything ... I can not deny His presence made me so happy ...
I want to stay here, stay like this ... With this happy feeling ...

"You say that you don't mind
and I can't find the words to play it off
Je t'aime, that's how is it
"


1 comments:

  1. unforgettable randezvous... in my hippocampus...