twitter


Finally, I arrived at the end of the year
Really fast, one year has passed away. .
Seems just yesterday that I wrote my annual wishlist in my journal.
But, now the year has changed.
There are many stories that accompany the journey this year.

A year that feels heavy, a year full of struggle, a year full of surprises, a year full of tears, a year full of happiness, one amazing year.
With family, relatives, and best friends. . .
About family, about ideals, about careers, about money, about love, about heart, about tears, about the rain, about spirit, about struggle, about friends, about the earth, about dreams. . .
and I am very happy. . .
and I am very grateful. . .

Some wishes that I pray toward the end of last year, turned into real this year.
Although there are also things which I must let go .. .
believe there is happiness waiting for me in the next year
I
believe pleas will be answered with a beautiful way
I
believe this pain will be replaced with a sincere smile
I believe Allah is my source of happiness. . .

0 comments: