twitter



   Last Saturday night, 6 November 2010 I attended the Lumajang cultural event with my friends. They are Vivin Ervaniyah, mom Chusnul, Iwan, and Galih. I'm so excited with this event, which held in the Stadium Semeru Lumajang.
Galih, my friend was one of the photographer who participated the photo exhibition.

Galih

Mom Chusnul
Miss Vivin
   We were having fun here, I met cotton candy seller there. I could not resist the temptation to buy. So we finally rollicking enjoy cotton candy ... So sweet ..!
Iwan execution.. haha
   I came to this event by wearing my new dress. I combined it with orange bolero, cappuccino paris veil, and my hand-made rainbow brooch . This time I did not wear leggings inside my dress, but I wore a chocolate colored stockings. I also wore sandals which I did not wear for a long time. A slippers with detailed rigging.

   Mom Chusnul  came with her cute childrens .. Nacha, Abel, and Abi. We spent the time from 7 pm until 10.30 at night. 
SuperMom

Unique Nacha
Chubby Abel

0 comments: