twitter



     This Saturday, November 20th, I experienced something so pleasant. In order to celebrate the
32nd birthday of the school, we have a tree planting ceremony that was held at East causeway which is still lack of trees.
    This activity was attended by all residents of the school, students, teachers, and staff. We set out together from school by riding a bicycle. We make a very long line of bikes. Hohohoho...

    Cycling can be so fun and healthy too ... I'll have my own bike someday...
    When we got in the location, then we spread along the road to plant trees... together with 8B students.







     I think that day, the sun will be shining hot. So I prepared hat for protection from the sun ... Love it.

During the activities we are required to wear uniforms. I combine it with toscha green veil. As a complement I wore a shell-made brooches , my new hat, and my favorite sneakers ...



  I also use my favorite backpack. This backpack is a secondhand backpack. I bought it at the thrift store for 25 thousand rupiahs. I like the motive. Although it looks worn, but backpacks are getting lots of praise .. :)



 Well, with the action of planting a tree like this .. I hope that sense of caring environment to grow in the hearts of each student ... so they have the spirit to make the planet earth into a greener place to live. GreenEarth ... GreenHeart ... :)

0 comments: