twitter


Since we newly bride that lived in our new small home, we still didn't have a complete home furnishing.
So, our home really has a minimalist decoration.

We have no chair for guest. [sigh]
We only have this red carpet and a round table made from a marble stone. This table was a gift from a friend in my work. [Thanks a lot Mrs. Endang Murihani]

round marble table
Round Marble Table
For several times we didn't have a jar for water container, because I wanted a sunflower pattern for my water container. Finally while shopping in a supermarket, we found that sunflower jar. I'm so excited... 
Sunflower Ceramic Jars
Sunflower Ceramic Jars
For wall decoration, we put our photos. Someday this photo collection will grow for sure. [eheheh]
Beside that we also put an old mirror. This mirror was a gift also, from my grandfather. [well, actually I asked for it]

Photo collection

old mirror
Old mirror



0 comments: