twitter


    I feel uncomfortable with the opinion some people around me lately. they say I'm getting fatter, fiuuh. . . My cheeks are now getting chubby. Well, maybe they're right. I myself would not feel fat, if they do not say it. I still feel normal. hehehe. . .
    I'm increasingly convinced that they are right when I tried my wedding kebaya.
My wedding kebaya feel cramped and not fit. . . : (
I feel so horrible about my self,,,
    But thank God, at least the month of Ramadan to help me. . . After approximately two weeks of fasting, my weight shrank from 60 kilograms to 55 kilograms. I feel quite relieved.
    Now I'm looking for a way to maintain my weight, even if it possible, my weight decreases by up to 50 kilograms.  I get a good idea when I saw fresh mustard greens in the fridge.
    Yayai. . I will reduce the consumption of rice and eat more fresh vegetables. .
 
    Yup, I started eating fresh vegetables right now, it's almost a week now. . very little portion of my rice ...
and incredibly, it turns out I did not feel hungry easily. .
    Thank God, there is no physiological disorders. Everything remains normal. . : D
Looks like I can continue this program. . : D

0 comments: