twitter


Helloo. .  Let me introduce another blog I managed. The tittle is On Earth, Inside Us. This blog is dedicated for my student, to assist their learning process. Well, I'm starting to post something. Hope it will be helpful. Here a glance of   On Earth, Inside Us. You can access it by this address http://hayatihidup.blogspot.com/



I pick "On Earth, Inside Us" as the tittle because this blog is concern about Biology. Biology is a knowledge that learn about living things and their life process. Biology learn about every living thing On Earth, and also life process Inside Us. This blog has an unique tag line. Actually this tag line was performed before with my friends when we studied Biology as college students. I love it so much.
The tag line is "Biological Need, Biological Think, Biological Life"

0 comments: