twitter



This night July 9, 2011, I awoke from my sleep. . 10.00 pm.
I blinked lazily, I should be packing for my departure to Surabaya tomorrow. I check hazel, there are three messages from Argentum. He said not to be too tired to not oversleep tomorrow (though at half nine I've slept hehe), he asked what I've finished packing yet, what I'm still busy? (not yet, I stay asleep.. haha), and the last message of the most sweet "darling, I love you whatever it is, nite honey" (I felt guilty leaving her to sleep, wew)





waiting for KRL to Bogor

 A moment later I was startled by a sudden 

ache on my legs. My leg cramps. Aaarrggh. . it's hurt! I was alone on the mattress tightened. I reach my bag, looking for something. I got the bottle Freshcare, I immediately apply to my feet. . . and waited. . After feeling better, I tried to move and look for analgesic balm. . fiuuuhh .. relieved:)

See my legs are cramping, I suddenly remembered an events one last year. Exactly today, me and some friends fighting against the cold and  fatigue muscles, through the woods, toward the Alun-alun Surya Kencana. 
2010, July 7 to 13, I traveled with some friends. Pretty desperate, but still planned. Departing from Lumajang with Rif'ah Puspitasari, met with Uci Primardani and Beny Resmana in the Kota Baru Station Malang. The four of us have the same goal, the summit of Mount Gede.

To me, the adventure has just begun.

The four of us boarded the train Matarmaja to Jakarta. In Jatinegara Station we met new friends from Depok to pick us up, Mas Ibnu and Bang Sule.
Adventure is actually already in sight. Backpacks, KRL, Depok, a star-studded
Cibodas , drizzle, the woods, fatigue muscles, sweating, stove, cold air, Alun-alun Surya Kencana , grass thatch, edelweiss, blue sky, the peaks of Mount Gede, friends, freedom, smile , longing, a brief meeting, hope.
I missed all that moment. Every single moments is still stored here.
In my brain hipocampus. Until now. Became my treasure.

  
gurls. . me, uci, n rif'ah
cooking, @GreenRanger

Srikandi of East Jawa @ Mount Gede's Peak

Me n My beloved sister

Alun-alun Surya Kencana

Mount gede's Peak

the woods

the lost team ... hahay

our team. . miss u all

tiara. . :)

yes we can !

the green rangers

edelweiss of Surya Kencana



0 comments: