twitter


I was at Surabaya, while I heard a shocking news from Argentum  yesterday. He got an accident on his way home. I'm so curious with him since he act so strange based on his message. 

Last night, when I called him, he told me that he just got an accident. That was a shocking story. He fell from his motorbike because a sudden brake to avoid hitting the former rider. And that cause him crush the hard road. But, thank God, Alhamdulillah he didn't got a serious injuries. 
He got several wounds on his left part of his body. On his cheek, hand, and knee. His face become swollen that make him hard to eat.
There is something funny within his story. Once, with pity voice he said that "now we just like a pair of beauty and the beast"
OMG. . ! That's not right, Argentum. . You'll always be my man. . . Cheer up! Be patient and be happy. . :D

-July 12, 2011- 

0 comments: