twitter


Dear my brothers and sisters, finally we are at the final round of Ramadhan. After a month full of struggle that makes us closer to victory. And as usual, on the last day of Ramadan, will be declared the champion who shone during Ramadhan 1431  H.
 
Actually as an ordinary mutant I had no right to expect obtaining such Award. However, the reality is shocking. It turns out I get it. Until now I am still amazed to receive it. Completely speechless. Because of some existing awards, I get more than one award. Can you imagine that? WOOOOw ....
 
This year, on Ramadhan 1431 H, I received an award as The Most Sleepyhead Award! That's because I often sleep during Ramadhan, sleep in the morning after dawn, a nap, and sleep at night. Great, Isn't it?
Another award I get is, The Most Minimum Award. That's because I had a minimum energy (weak) and minimum activity (indolent). I prefer to do nothing during Ramadhan... Geez...
Still got another award, which is The Most Sticky Eyes! That is because a hard thing for me to wake up in the night! Yeah, my eyes like a given glue. Very sticky!

How about you? Award kind of what you earn? Hope you get better than me ... >. <

Although I am happy with the coming of Ramadhan, it turns out I have not been able to take advantage of this month with my best. Poor me ... Fool me!
Now Ramadhan has reached the end, and I've run out of time. The awards has been given and must be accepted despite disappointing. Someone did, Someone responsible.
Now I really hope to see Ramadan next year, and promised myself to be more, more, more and better .... Amiiin

GoodBye Ramadhan... Hikz.. T.T

0 comments: