twitter


Well, finally the day has come. 1 Syawal 1431 H, the first day of Idul Fitri. After struggle for a month  we finally arrived at the victory. Hopefully we can still maintain that victory until the next Ramadan.Nothing special this time in preparation for Idul Fitri. Even my family tend to be poorly prepared. Mother had bought a few packages lebaran cookies, cooking Chicken Curry, egg paste,  and rice cake to eat with my big family.
We also prepared Red envelope (Lebaran's angpao) for the cousins and nephews. Because I was too lazy to design a greeting for the envelope, so I would draw the icon on each envelope ... hell tired too .. heheh


And today after Eid prayers at the mosque, I come home and apologize to my father and my mother and my brothers. Then we went to Grandpa. My grandfather, the father of my father .. now becomes the only elder in my family . My other grandparents had passed away.
Below is a photograph of my grandfather, and my brother that I took today .. It seem that my grandfather, now on  is a reflection the old age of  my brother ... * biglaugh *
before and after XD... *gomen.. Bid..^o~*


0 comments: