twitter


Last Monday night, on June 27, 2011 I had a speed hunt. hehe. . 
Learning photography with my special photographer, with mas Farid and Adin also. .
We went to the center of the Lumajang and got several photos by applying slow speed technique.
Well, I'm not good in photography. I'm an amateur. But, I;m good in photoshop. .:D
I'm a photoshoper. .  haghaghag. . :"D
So here there are the result of our speed hunt (well I prefer become the model better than become the photographer)














  







Four picture below was taken by mas Farid using Nikon

It's quite hard to be a model in slow speed technique. Why? Because we have to stay still like a statue. We hold on our pose for 30 second. It feel like an hour ... hehe

  Photographer  and  Photoshoper   



 
these picture was taken by Adin using Canon EOS digital

stay still with you. .   

2 comments:

  1. hai sist...still remember me?
    hmmm...ur nephew have exotic skin colour like you..how beautiful..doesn't need tanning her skin, maybe she is the next farah quin :P

  1. hello Bee, sure I remember. .
    I'm so sorry for Bambang Beach . . :(
    I can't get there with Frida . .