twitter


Yappariiiii...!!!
Finally I got my dream gadget!!! Arrrghhh... I'm so excited today... 
My new phone came today ... Sony Ericsson Hazel .. It is really a sweet name...
Eventually cool and smart phone is in my hand ... 
Even it's pretty heavy, but it's elegant design makes me don't give any comments ...
This phone is the a product of  Sony Ericsson Green Heart .. One of Sony Ericsson's efforts to preserve our environment by launching an environmentally friendly type of mobile phone ..
Hazel made from recycled materials that are safe from harmful chemicals .. It's equipped with low battery power, and environmental applications to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
But it is also a smart phone, equipped with WiFi and a 5 megapixel camera makes me fall in love from first sight ...
My dream comes true ...
Hazel, welcome to my somersaults life !
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/hazel 


2 comments:

  1. Mam, kunjungi blog saya yah : http://geraties.blogspot.com/

    saya follow nih mam! :)

  1. Okaii... Makasih udah kunjung blog saya... :)